Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas

For the first time in 8 years, my family had Christmas together. It was the first time Christopher has ever spent Christmas with cousins. There are really no words to describe how happy, peaceful, and relaxed I felt on Christmas day...after so many years away from the people I love most in this world. However on saying that, I REALLY missed those dear friends (Allison & Ian, Dunc & Tina, & Meegan and all the kids) that became my family while living in Hong Kong. We've spent the last 5 or so Christmas' together....so it was wonderful to hear their voices and to see them on
Skype yesterday. Christmas wouldn't be complete without them! And Katrina, Joel and Sylvia, who we'd always share Christmas eve and some or part of Christmas day with them too....hope you're having a wonderful Christmas together in South Africa.

These are some of my favourite photos from Christmas day...

Thank you everyone for all your gifts, cards and wishes. Love and Hugs to you all!

2 comments:

Scrap Junkie said...

Your Christmas photos of your family are simply beautiful Katie.
I have a confession - we did not take one photo on Christmas Day!

Katie said...

Ainslee, you must have been enjoying a wonderful Christmas day then! As Stacey Julian says "Its about the memories, not the photos!" (I love her for that!)