Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Enjoy the Process!

Its so easy to forget during this time of year to stop and enjoy the season. I get so caught up in the preparations, that the everyday moments slip by. So today I did stop a few times and appreciated the moment I was in. I was "busy" looking for the right size turkey for our Christmas dinner, "busy" posting away a bunch of cards to friends in Canberra, "busy" wrapping presents and finalising other gifts. This is the only time of year I do these things, so why rush through it all? I will get it done, but I'll try and stop more often and enjoy the process!
The photos here are my favourites from this week.
I've been receiving lovely Christmas cards from friends around the world. Today's card was from friends, Liz and Mike who, like myself, lived in Hong Kong for the past 10 years. They now live in California after Mike transferred with work this year. Thanks for the wonderful newsletter! Mike you have a real gift in writing....you had me in tears as well as laughing at the same time. Miss you heaps Liz!

No comments: