Sunday, December 03, 2006

I picked up a copy of Simple Scrapbooks "Scrapbook Shortcuts, Quizzes & Questions" idea book from Ainslee at Scrap Junkie http://www.scrapjunkie.com.au/ a few months back. I did one of the quizzes with my son and this in the layout that came out of it. Click on the pic if you'd like to read the journalling. I'm going to try a few more quizzes at Christmas time with other family members.

I've been very slack in my postings for many months. Its an early new years resolution that I become more committed to this as there is so much going on in my life.....I want to remember it all! I've always been a big fan of jounalling, I think I should thank Oprah for that. Keeping a blog is just a bigger journal where I can keep pics as well as other peoples input.
I've been reading lots of creativity sparking books lately, which is helping me to see the world a little differently. The book I'm immersed in right now is "Live out Loud". I'll take a pic of it and post it tomorrow. I saw this book in a scrapbooking mag...I think it was Scrapbooks Etc....and I had to read it for myself. It has many creative exercises to get those juices flowing. The one I'm in the middle of (or you could say "stuck on") is writing down 100 uses for the pencil! I've got about 17 so far. I should really carry around a pencil with me for 24 hours and see what I do with it.












No comments: