Friday, December 08, 2006

CARDS!

I've finished making the first batch of my Christmas cards, and they're in the mail (to my overseas friends) as I write. What a great feeling. I know I'm a little late....but I'm always so busy helping others get their Christmas cards organised that mine always get left till the last minute. I tried starting making my Christmas cards in July one year, but I didn't have the Christmas spirit in the middle of the summer (in the northern hemisphere). For these cards, I used up some more of my Paper Salon goodies that I won last year. Click on the following link http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=693232cmd=display&layout_id=693232ket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=693232 to check out my paper salon submissions for the contest. I'll be making another batch of cards for all my new Australian friends that I've made throughout the year. These cards will be all Stampin Up stuff.

CONGRATS to my friend Gab....I'm so proud her. 45 LAYOUTS!! Check out this link http://www.nycscraps.typepad.com/ .

There will be another One in 48 challenge in January. Its a fun way to get lots of layouts DONE as well attaining lots of fresh inspiration and do-able sketches. You can sign up for January, on the blog.

No comments: