Friday, December 29, 2006

Cool Gifts

Christopher and I have been thoroughly enjoying all the Christmas pressies we've received this year from everyone. Here are a few I want to share with you....

Check out this cool mini shopping cart! It arrived full of chocolates, soaps, face cloths and more candies. My nephew just loves to push it around our flat, and our cat, Min, loves to knock it over and empty the contents. Everything in the cart smells sooooo nice and yummy!!! Thanks again so much Ian & Allison!


Another is a gift voucher from my friend Gab. She made this
gorgeous voucher that I can't wait to redeem! I' m not sure what I'm looking forward to more, the pampering session at the Day Spa or an undisturbed sleep in. Thanks so much Gab!!



My friend Ange in Hong Kong must have been to the markets recently as she crammed lots of these beautiful silk flowers into the Christmas card envelope. Australian customs stopped this lumpy letter to check its contents, and it arrived just before
Christmas. Thanks Ange! I'll find LOTS ways to use them. Hope you make in down to Australia in 2007!





Another friend, Ainslee, gave me this really neat book. Its like a guest book with a twist. You don't just write in your name, where you're from and a date of visiting....you also add details about your favourite things (song, book, clothes, hobby, childhood toy, actor, thing about Sunday, and your favourite lie, just to name a few!) Some other details to include are: the naughtiest thing you've ever done, one thing you wished you had done yesterday, a turning point in your life, what you'd do with a million dollars, & what 3 people you'd like to have with you on a desert island. Great book Ainslee...Thank you!

So my friends, start thinking, as this little book will be arriving on your doorstep during 2007!!

2 comments:

Scrap Junkie said...

I'm delighted you love the book! It should be a wonderful collection of delicious information once its completed!
And it has to be said - Gab's gift is absolutely wonderful! I'm not sure what I'd prefer, the pampering session at the Day Spa or the undisturbed sleep ...

Katie said...

You'll be receiving THE book soon my friend!! Its very thought provoking...hmmmm...favourite lie..?