Friday, December 07, 2007

Summer Mini and Card Class

Well the silly season is in full swing now, and if you're like me you're probably only a short way through your list of things to have ready by December 24th. The Christmas tree is up and the gingerbread house is made, but that's as far as I've achieved.

I thought I'd give you some Christmas pressie ideas for those of you struggling through your shopping list. The Stampin Up catalogue is FULL of small FUN stocking stuffers, like ink pads, buttons, punches, or ribbon. A Hodge Podge metal embellishments set would look great under the Christmas tree too! If you're still looking for the right gift for YOURSELF or someone you know, have a look at the catalogue (its online if you don't have one) and order something fun. I suggest having all orders to me by the 13th of December, just to make sure your gift arrives before Christmas. Gift vouchers are also available!

Just to entice you a little more is the SUMMER MINI catalogue that has just been released this month. If you'd like a copy of one of these mini catalogues, send me an email with your address and I'll get one in the mail to you. You can view it online as well. In true Stampin Up style, its full of some really pretty stamp sets, new papers and ribbon.

There is a SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT to those who would like to sign up as a Stampin Up demonstrator, valid until the end of February. I'm also offering a FREE SIMPLY SAID STAMP SET (see previous post below) to anyone who signs up as a demonstrator with me, until the end of December 2007. I'd LOVE to have you join in the fun of being a SU demonstrator and being part of my small team of lovely ladies who love stamping as much as you do. Please give me a call if this is something you'd like to do.

I just want to say my sincere thanks those who participated in the All in the Family campaign last month. You've made this charitable effort a great success. Stampin' Up! worldwide sold 7,538 All in the Family sets. All of the proceeds received from the campaign have gone directly into a fund dedicated to helping Dave Abbot's family. Dave was Stampin Up!'s general
manager who passed away in October due to a rare blood disease. Thank you for making a difference in the lives of Dave's wife and three children during this holiday season.

I have one more Christmas card class to offer those of you who need to get some cards made quickly. Its on Thursday Dec. 13th, starting at 7:30pm. Please come along to my home and make 10 cards, 5 of 2 different styles. With these cards you'll be watercolouring and using the markers. The cost is $20 for the 10 cards & envelopes. All supplies are included in this price.
The colours used in the class may vary from the picture as I'll be using the Holiday Thyme paper which comes in 12 different patterns. Please email or call me if you'd like to book yourself in for this class.

Looking ahead to January & February.....Sale-a-bration is happening again, so look at your diaries and book your workshop!! You don't want to miss out on a gorgeous free stamp set that anyone can have with a $100 order. Its a sale not to be missed!

No comments: