Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Mum's Moment

I've got to admit that sometimes being a single mother is rather overwhelming. I know I made the right decision in choosing this path for my life, but nevertheless, I can sometimes feel quite small for the big shoes I must wear!

The other day while rushing around packing up the homework, cleaning up after dinner and getting Christopher ready for bed...I found this message on the edge of the bathtub. It brought me to a stop, tears came to my eyes and I could do nothing else except feel SOOOOO grateful for gift that Christopher is to me. I'm such a lucky mum!
Mother's Day is this weekend....Happy Mother's Day to all the mums I know out there! Hope you have a lovely day with your families and that your kids will surprise you with something from their hearts.

No comments: