Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy 40th Birthday Gab!!!

Happy Birthday my friend! Hope you have a really special day with Anthony and Conor!
For those of you who haven't met Gab, she is a dear friend of mine who I met while living in Hong Kong. Our passion for scrapbooking lead us to start a little business in Discovery Bay, HK, where we could supply products and teach classes to the scrapbookers in our community. In 2005 Gab moved to Canberra, where her family is from, and I moved back to Canberra early 2006, where my family lives as well. It made moving back here so much easier knowing that I already had a good friend to connect with. Our sons play really well together too. Gab's son Conor is 4 years old and my son Christopher is 8, but the age difference doesn't bother them.
Gab and I spent the day yesterday watching Pirates of the Caribbean 1 & 2, in preparation for going to see Pirates 3 tonight!! Yes... Pirate fever has hit in full force......we've been counting down the days to May 25th....for the movie as well as for Gab's big birthday!

No comments: