Monday, August 04, 2008

Away with the Birds

This is the bird I mentioned in my newsletter below. It's part of the Always stamp set in the Spring Mini. Pretty isn't it?! Well....this bird just said "emboss me", so thats what I did in a few different ways. The green bird in the middle/top is first inked in old olive, then rock-n-rolled in taken with teal and stamped on whisper white. I then stamped over the top, using the stamp-a-ma-jig with Versamark and heat set it with clear embossing powder. The 2 other white birds sitting in the middle were just stamped with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. The last bird on the lower right was first stamped in soft sky, then again with Versamark and heat embossed with several layers of clear embossing powder. I liked the way they all turned out. I'll have to play some more and show you pictures of the finished card.

No comments: