Monday, August 04, 2008


As demonstrators, we are regularly given stamping ideas from the head office in Sydney and in America. Its a valuable tool in helping us get ideas of what we can show our customers and in planning our workshops. The above card is one of those cards they gave us and its using Circle of Friendship stamp set, which I don't have. The style and simplicity of this card grabbed me though. I just thought I'd share what I came up with using this as a template, and several of my stamp sets. (stamp sets are Priceless, Seeing Spots, Boho Backgrounds and Big Bold Birthday)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your cards MUCH better than the SU one. GORGEOUS! Katie you really do have a knack for balance and flair. The things that make a good card or scrap page is that the colours work and that there is balance and direction. Your cards always have great colours, simple design with just the right amount of embellies...they just have such a great balance!! A good artist always knows when to stop and you have that.
Hope your day is filled with more inspiration for your soul.

luv bindi (on Kathryn's computer!!)