Monday, August 04, 2008

August Classes and The Spring Mini Has Arrived!

I've got some winter cheer to share with you. Check out Stampin'Up!'s new Spring Mini Catalogue! It's full of new & beautiful stamps, paper, ribbon and accessories. I have so many favourites in this mini (the Always set with a gorgeous bird and beautiful heart and the Celebrate Everyday set has the cutest Owl!) so choosing what I REALLYwanted was difficult. A bonus with all the stamp sets in this mini is that they are all die cut, which means there is no cutting needed. You just pop them out, stick them to the correct wooden blocks and apply the sticker.....too easy!! Check it out for yourself when you click on the link above or send me an email with your address and I'll pop the mini in the mail to you.

I've got a class to offer you and this time its more of a Stamp-a-Stack (SAS) rather than concentrating on a new technique (although I'm sure you'll learn something with these cards). With Christmas sneaking up on us, I've put together a class using 2 NEW Christmas stamp sets (as well as some of the new Designer Series Paper, Holiday Harmony) from the above mentioned Spring Mini Catalogue. As I'm quite booked up with workshops on weekends, and due to the numbers interested in getting started on Christmas cards, I'm offering this class on 2 different evenings, Thursday August 14th and Thursday August 28th. Both classes will start at 7:30 PM. In this class you'll make 10 cards, 5 of each design. The cost is $20 and that includes all materials used and envelopes. If you're interested in attending either night, email or call me to book your place ASAP.
(Update 6/8/08: both classes are now full. Will post on here if any spaces become available, so please check back or let me know if you're interested in attending)

The Stampin' Up! Promotion this month is the New Demonstrator Starter Kit price being reduced to $299, but only until August 15th. Remember, you can customise this starter kit to suit your style. Click the link for more details and please call me if you're interested in joining my lovely team of ladies who love stamping as much as you do!

Looking ahead: There will be another 2 Christmas card classes in September, with 2 new cards to make, just to keep your card supply growing. There will also be 6x6 scrapbook page classes coming in October and November. This will replace the previous years Calendar class, as you can make the 6x6 scrapbook pages and attach them to a calendar yourself and give as a Christmas present, or keep them for you to enjoy.

If you're interested in hosting your own Christmas workshop and jump starting you and your friends into the crazy season, then contact me soon as dates are filling up fast!!

No comments: