Thursday, November 08, 2007

Stampin' Up November Promotions and Newsletter

I'm really excited to tell you that Stampin' Up has 2 promotions this month, one is designed to assist in your preparations for the Christmas season and the other is to help a family who has just lost their dad/husband. Sadly, the Australian General Manager for Stampin Up, David Abbott, died a couple weeks ago due to a rare blood disease. I was lucky enough to have met him a few times and even stamped with him once and I was very impressed at how much he knew about stamping, for a bloke! He was very active in training us new demonstrators last year and taught us fun techniques that I have since passed on to you. Stampin' Up has set up a fund for his beautiful family and if you purchase this super cute "All in the Family" stamp set, EVERY cent goes to his family. My special offer to you this month is that if you want to purchase this set of 28 stamps, you'll only need to pay the demonstrator price, which is 20% off the full price. ($59.15 + shipping & handling) Please have all orders to me by November 29th. The All in the Family stamp set will be available in the 2008-2009 Stampin' Up Idea Book & Catalogue, but it will be at its regular price of $73.95.


If you have used the "In Colours" this year then you'll LOVE the Holiday Thyme Designer Paper that is only available this month and until December 15th. Its full of the Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme colours with splashes of Bashful Blue. I've ordered some for myself, and will put some cards together to offer you ideas as well as a card class. I'll send you another email once I've had a chance to play!!

Just a reminder that the SPRING MINI Catalogue expires at the end of November, so please have all orders to me by November 29th. I'm sure there will be something you'd like to put under the Christmas tree for yourself this year!

And.....Its NOT too late to book a Christmas card workshop! I still have a few dates available, so give me a call and let's see what we can work out for you and your friends!

No comments: