Monday, November 26, 2007

Pocket Fun

I've been playing with a stamp set called Pocket Fun as I've needed a few kids cards lately. I was inspired by the Stampin Up design team (what a job!!...There are blokes behind some of the projects in that SU catalogue!!) who were here from the USA last weekend in Sydney. I also have a workshop in December where the theme is children's cards, so I'm experimenting with different looks for that as well. I really liked this one so I'm in the middle of making a dozen of them. I'll move onto a more girly card next to keep in my stash.

2 comments:

Madebymadge said...

Katie this card is beautiful - really colourful and so boyish! Looking forward to 'december workshop'.
Margaret

Katie said...

Hi Margaret...yes... you just got a sneak peak. You'll actually be getting one of these cards for your demonstrator collection....along with a few others. :-)