Monday, November 19, 2007

Card Swap

Just came back from Sydney where I attended a Stampin Up conference. There were about 100 demonstrators from around NSW/ACT who attended. LOTS of card swaps were happening amongst us demonstrators, which is such a fun way to get new ideas. Here's the card I made to swap. I used the Holiday Thyme paper that is only available until December 15th, All Year Fun and All Year Cheer 1 stamp sets and lots of watercolouring and sponging....with some faux stitching on the boarders.

I went to Sydney with my friend and downline, Tanya. Here is a pic of her gorgeous card, which is also a sneak peak to what is coming soon. I had a great weekend with Tanya & her family. Before heading home on Sunday, we visited the Taronga Zoo. I've never been there before and was blown away by its location, which held some amazing views of Sydney. I took tons of pics which I hope to put into a mini album one day....after I do the mini album of my HK/London/Paris trip and all the other projects I dream of doing and hopefully acheiving in the coming months.

No comments: