Monday, July 30, 2007

Completed project


Just thought I'd post what I completed on that day I had to myself. I turned a small black/red composition notebook into a small journal for myself. I also completed a few scrapbook pages which was a huge achievment for me.
I had a wonderful stamping time yesterday with my friend Tanya. We're involved in a Stampin Up Spring Mini Catatogue swap. I'll post our cards as soon I take a picture. I'll also be able to let you know more about the Spring Mini Catalogue that becomes available on August 1st.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Katie,

Wow, Love your blog. There is so much inspiration here. Will be back when I have ore time.

I so want a set of those watercolour crayons.

Happy Belated birthday. Those Creme Brulees sound divine.

Rebecca

Katie said...

Thanks Rebecca! Yes the crayons are lots of fun. I love the vibrant watercoloured look they give an image.
That brulee was divine....my really family spoils me!