Monday, June 18, 2007

My Sleeping Babies

After I had finished watching Grey's Anatomy the other night, (which I've got to say that Meredith just can't die!!! They've have to change the name of the show to Steven's Anatomy if that came about! My heart is still breaking for McDreamy though.....sigh). Anyway....I found my 2 babies sound asleep in my bed. They were just gorgeous together that I had to take this picture. Christopher adores our little cat, Min, and shows his affection by sneaking up on her, poking a finger into her fur and yelling EXPELLIARMUS!. I guess he's hoping that she'll fly across the room (which she does anyway out of pure fright)! Its obvious that Min isn't too bothered by the way Christopher shows his love. So cute!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I must say that I was a 'nominal' Greys watcher, but of late have been quite hooked. I kept telling myself, she can't die...the show is about her. But they do a good job of the suspense!
Love Bindi

Katie said...

Hi Bindi,
I missed the first season of Greys but got hooked in the second season when Denny was in it. Its my one TV show that I will NOT miss each week! hugs, Katie

KMP said...

GORGEOUS photo of Christopher and the kitty - want to give them both a big kiss xxxx

K

Katie said...

Hi Katrina!
It doesn't seem to matter how "testing" a day is, when they fall asleep, they turn into little angels! And Yes...they both received a few kisses as well.
Talk soon! xo

KMP said...

Considering my 2 puppies pulled out the ENTIRE new pansy bed today (that I only replanted last weekend) they are going to need to be VERY cute when asleep alongside Joel tonight to stop me wanting to murder them both :-)