Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Over the weekend my parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary. WOW! Forty years! I wish them all the best for the next 40....I'm so proud to have them as my parents! Love you both!

I used some of my older but favourite supplies to make this card. I dug out my Making Memories De-fined clear stickers (I don't think you can buy those anymore) and covered the Fancy Pants paper with those stickers, used some of the Making Memories metal embelishments as well. I can't remember where I picked up that heart....but I used Staz On ink and stamped on it with a stamp from the Cute Converse set that is now retired. The chipboard numbers are Stampin Up, I covered those in FP paper and then added ruby coloured gemstones from Heidi Swapp. Then with Stampin Up Crystal Effects, covered the numbers for a shiny finish. The ribbon is also Fancy Pants.
It was fun digging out some of the older supplies and using them again...a great way to get the creative juices flowing!

No comments: