Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm Back!

Surprise! Its me and I'm back to blogging. So sorry for not being in touch for the past couple of months. When life gets crazy then something's got to give - and that will usually end up being the blog and newsletters. Of course you can always email me if you want to know whats going on the in world of Stampin'Up!, which many of you did. Thank you.

So what have I been doing that has made my life crazy you ask? Well! That new catalogue I posted about in April was welcomed and received by all of you with open arms and tons of workshops and classes. It was lots of fun creating new workshops with all the fun goodies that the new catalogue held. The classes I began to offer filled within hours so I've been holding more classes for private craft groups. Another thing, I've had 2 trips away from Canberra: first to the USA in June and then to Adelaide during the July school holidays....both for a much needed break. But I'm back and starting to look toward Christmas already. The Stamp-a-Stacks with a Christmas theme will begin again soon. The technique classes have been a big success and will continue on each month. My newsletter will be out in the next couple of days. There are a couple of spots left for my technique class this Thursday night - but will let you know in the newsletter.

Here are some random pictures of things I've been making:

A gift voucher before the In Colours changed, and a basket woven from some SU textured cardstock and filled with chocolate eggs at easter. Yum!


The cards I made for the Stampin'Up! Convention in May. I made 30 of these!!


Another owl card.....I'm loving the "Owl Together Now" set!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the new blog site! It looks lovely. Hope your holidays were fun. Regards

Katie said...

Thank Melanie! Hope to see you again soon!

joe said...

Love the new layout Katie. and your owl card made me smile.