Monday, July 27, 2009

Technique Class, SAS and the Spring Mini

Baby its cold outside! Cold days are a good excuse to stay inside and keep warm and do the things you love....like Stamping! With the help of your comfortable pair of trackies, ugh boots and something hot to drink, I want to assist you in enjoying this winter. So I'm offering you the chance to join in 2 upcoming classes I have organised (Sorry - I cannot provide the trackies and ughs, but can do the hot drink and a home made cookie or 2). The first is a technique class that I hold each month. Due to several people being sick this week, I have a few places left for this class which will be held THIS THURSDAY NIGHT, July 30th at 7:30pm. July's technique is one of my favourites - Stamping with Markers. I love that you can buy the markers individually now, (in all the colour families except the In Colours), so you'll see me using them more and more in classes and workshops. They are very affordable at only $5.75 each. So, if you've been interested in the markers and want to try them out, then this class would be a fabulous way to do so! On Thursday you'll make 1- 6"x6" scrapbook page, 1 regular sized card and 1 gift card. The cost is $17 and all materials are provided. See the picture on the left for a sneak peak. Please call or email me ASAP if you'd like to participate in this class.


The second class is a Stamp-a-Stack (SAS) in which you make 10 cards, 5 each of 2 designs. See picture on the left to see what you'll make. The cost is $20 which covers all materials used in the class, as well as envelopes (which are stampable to match your card). If you're free on Thursday August 6th at 7:30pm, and would like to make 10 cards to add to your stash, then please call or email me to book your place at my craft table. I love to have you over!


The Spring Mini Catalogue is almost here!! Personally I think its one of the best minis we've had so far! Its FULL of gorgeous stamp sets, a new scallop oval punch, more pretty patterened paper, White Staz On and Staz On Remover, more Rub-Ons and of course it holds lots of new ideas. The Spring Mini runs from August 1st till November 30th. Drop me an email if you'd like me to put one of these in the mail to you. As soon as August 1st arrives, I'll add a link for you to view it online.
Looking ahead: Christmas themed Stamp a Stacks will be back in preparation for that crazy time of year. I will offer them from my home but if this is something you'd like to do with your craft group, then let me know and we can arrange something for you and your friends.

Next month's technique will be Spotlighing!

2 comments:

mLe said...

Love the new layout Katie!!
Very pretty.

stacey said...

Katie, your new layout is gorgeous! Cannot wait to do some catch-up classes - everything looks fantastic as always - definately got the K-factor!!!
Stacey