Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Stampin' Up! September Special and More Christmas Card Classes

Happy Spring everyone!
It's so nice to feel the warmer weather again! I love the feeling of new beginnings that spring brings us each year. My camera and I need to get out more and capture some of the beauties before they're gone.

To launch you into spring, Stampin' Up! has a special called "Free Wheelin". When you purchase a preselected stamp set, you'll receive the coordinating wheel for FREE. There are 6 preselected stamp sets in this special, and they're all gorgeous! You can see what stamp sets they are and more details about this special when you click this link. If you want to add some free wheels to your supply, then please have all orders to me by September 30.

The August Christmas card classes were tons of fun and it was a great way to catch up with so many of you. I've put together another Christmas card class to keep the momentum up for the approaching season. The dates for this class are Thursday September 18th, starting at 7:30pm, and Saturday September 20th, also starting at 7:30pm. In this class you'll make 10 cards, 5 of each design. As you might be able to see in the close up picture, you'll be doing some gold embossing (the Season's Greetings/trees card), followed by some fun shading with the Stampin' Up! Pastels. Embossing is really easy, so please don't be deterred by that word. This would be a great opportunity for you to try it out! On the 2nd card (the pine cone/branch card) you'll be layering with colours as well as using the Stampin' Write Markers. The cost is $20 which includes all supplies used in the class, including envelopes (which you can stamp to match your card). Please email or call me soon to book your seat for either class.

Please keep in mind that I can run classes for your group of friends and for craft groups that can't make it to my pre scheduled class times. Just contact me and we'll work something out for your group.

The Spring Mini Catalogue has been a HUGE hit Australia wide. If you haven't checked it out yet, have a look online or email me your address and I'll pop one in the mail to you. The mini is valid until the end of November.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These cards are lovely and I am glad I have gotten a jump start on this years collection. Thanks Katie

Katie said...

Thanks Melanie.....it was lovely to have you over the other week. I'm more than happy to help with your growing stash! See you soon.