Sunday, September 07, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day dad! I sent my dad the second card for Father's Day and the top card I put together for a workshop. I bought the Dad's Day stamp set months ago, hoping that I'd be ready for Father's day this year. The details of card follows:

Card #1: Dad's Day stamp set, Bravo Burgandy, Handsome Hunter inks and Bravo Burgandy, Handsome Hunter, Sage Shadow & Naturals Ivory cardstock. Also the Rough Texture wheel with Bravo Burgandy ink was used and the brads and ribbon slide was from the HodgePodge Hardware. Card based on a sketch I have - one of my favourite and most versatile ones. I used this gorgeous colour combination for my Christmas cards last year.

Card #2: Dad's Day stamp set and Sanded background stamp, Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue, Mellow Moss and Night of Navy inks. Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue, Very Vanilla and Kraft cardstock. Hat pin and beads are from the Pretties Kit. Ribbon is the Kraft Taffeta and Moss Gingham. Based on another fun card sketch.

1 comment:

Madebymadge said...

Nearly there Katie! Thanks for your gift. John was impressed and tried to use it until I showed him the heart. But I forgot to give you the snail so I will post it from Batlow
love
Margaret