Sunday, July 06, 2008

July Newsletter and Stampin' Up! Special

This newsletter is just a quick note to let you know what is happening in the world of Stampin' Up! in the month of July. School holidays are upon us again.....which means we have passed the half way mark to Christmas. This year is flying by! Yes I've started thinking about Christmas already, as several of you have booked "Christmas in July" theme workshops, which are always tons of fun. And personally, I'd like to be a little more prepared this year, if I can.


July's special is perfect for those of you who have been thinking of joining Stampin Up. The starter kit is reduced in price from now until August 15th. You receive $560 worth of stamping goodies for the price of $299. Click here to have a look at the flyer for more details. If you find the stamps in the starter kit are not your style, then you are free to customise your own starter kit with stamps of your choice, as long as they are of equal value. The same goes for the colours. If you're not a Bold Brights kind of gal, then you can choose your favourite colours instead. Please give me call or drop me an email if you have any questions. I'd love for you to join my team!

My son is in New Zealand for the school holidays, so I'm taking advantage of some child free time and going to the coast for this coming week. I want to recharge my creative batteries and catch up on some sleep! (my son is a very early riser). So, please know that if I don't reply to your emails until Friday, then that just means I'm sitting in front of a fire reading a good book, or wiggling my toes in some cold sand. I won't be near a computer for this week.

Looking ahead to August......there are more fun products arriving on our shores! As well as another technique class to attend. I look forward to sharing these things with you then!

No comments: