Saturday, June 21, 2008

Stuff I've been Working On

My dear friend in Hong Kong is moving to Australia with her family (her husband got a basing in Adelaide...yayyyyy!!!) at the end of June. Christopher grew up with her kids, Matthew & Sarah and they are the brother and sister Christopher doesn't have. Anyway....everyone in our circle of friends is putting together a surprise (ha!) scrapbook album of their time in HK. I contributed a couple of pages, like this 17 photo layout here. The friends in HK decided on a theme of blue and brown....which I love, but found it a bit challenging with my very colourful pictures. I used my cherished Elsie, Toby KI Memories paper line and embellishments. I'm proud of my loopy doodle on the bottom. On the right side is the Elsie paper doodled like that. The left hand side is mine, copied exactly the same and with a perfect colour match too ( There wasn't enough of the doodled paper for both pages.) Allison hasn't seen it yet, but as I'm sure she doesn't read my blog, I feel pretty safe posting it up.

No comments: