Sunday, June 01, 2008

I'm Back and June Newsletter/Stampin Up Specials

What a whirlwind its been since the new catalogue arrived at the beginning of April! You've had me VERY busy with all the new catalogue workshops you've booked. Its been lovely to meet so many new stampers, as well as catching up with those of you who I see throughout the year. I must apologise for neglecting my blog lately though. Due to being busy, and striving to achieve balance between my work life and home life, (which has a very fine line drawn between the two as I work from home), something had to give, which was the blog. My schedule is returning to "normal" so my blog is a priority which I'll update shortly.

I'm happy to tell you about 2 promotions this month. In June, Stampin Up! is encouraging you to take a day & turn off your mobile phones, computers and even the TV, and sit down and make a card for someone to receive in their MAILBOX, not the INBOX. Remember that good ol' fashioned way we used to stay in touch with our friends and family? Stampin Up! is calling it an eScape and they want to help you take time to make cards by offering you a little bundle of goodies for a discounted price. For details click here or on the above eScape. If you'd like to order this little bundle then please have all orders to me by June 29th at the latest.

The second promotion helps those who have booked a workshop from June 1st until July 15th. If your workshop totals $700 or more, then you earn yourself an additional $50 of free merchandise! That's A LOT of stuff! When you reach the $700 goal, you already receive $80 of free merchandise, so an additional $50 will give you $130 of FREE Stampin Up goodies! If you don't have time to host a workshop, but would really like to take advantage of this promotion, then you could host a "Catalogue Party". A Catalogue Party is done by organising you and your friends to peruse the catalogue then have everyone email or call me with their orders. Depending on the total of all the orders, you can receive the hostess benefits! This usually works best for those of you who are already familiar with Stampin Up and its products. Click here for more details about the hostess promotion.

Technique Friday is happening this month on June 20th. The technique is Watercolouring. I've been having lots of fun using the watercolour paper, so I thought I'd let you in on the fun too. You'll make 10 cards in this class, 5 each of 2 designs, both cards will use the high quality Stampin Up watercolour paper. You'll also get to play with the Aqua Painters and watercolour crayons. I've had to increase the cost of this class a bit due to the materials used, which will be $23 (that includes the envelopes). My table only holds 6 people, so if you're interested in trying the watercolouring, technique, then email me to book your place soon!

The Spotlighting technique class that I held last month was great, but several of you missed out as my table filled up pretty quickly. I have set another date and have only 1 space left at my table for someone to join us. The class is being held this Friday evening, June 6th. The cost is $20 and again, you'll make 10 cards, 5 each of 2 designs, envelopes
are included. Let me know if you want to fill the last spot at my craft table on Friday night!

No comments: