Monday, September 17, 2007

Upcoming Christmas Card Class

I've had my head down putting together a class to help you all get started on your Christmas Cards for this year. I'm really trying to be organised and have my own done BEFORE December arrives. I'll advertise this upcoming class in my next newletter, when I have dates finalised. Its a class where you can make 5 of each of the cards showing. I'll then create another class where you can make another 5 of 2 different cards. But for now I'm concentrating on my son's 9th birthday party which is in 2 weeks. We've decided on a Science theme, so I'm busy planning science experiments for the kids to do....such as making slime and making a volcano with a mixture of vinegar and baking soda lava. I'll look for a lab coat and some wild hair that I could wear so that I look the part of a Mad Scientist or even a Potions Master (hehehe....aka....Severus Snape...although I'd need greasy black hair for that!) Just for a laugh, check out this amazing layout....especially if you're a HP fan.

No comments: