Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I had Thailand on my mind today since hearing about the plane crash in Phuket. We've been lucky enough to have visited there a couple of times and have had wonderful holidays there. I'm really feeling for the families who have lost the people they love and will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
I got out some photos last night of our times in Phuket and decided to scrap a few of them. This page was fun. I saw a class that Ainslee recently offered at Scrap Junkie about using beads on your pages. So I created my own chipboard accent, painted it then covered in Stampin Up Crystal Effects, sprinkled it with beads and tiny sea shells and even a starfish. I love the way it looks. I also painted my Making Memories chipboard alphabet, then covered them in sand and Crystal Effects again for a shiny finish. If you click on the photos, you'll see them closer up.

No comments: