Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm just bursting at the seams with excitement this morning! Look what I found on my doorstep on returning from school drop off.....












A lovely brown box.
Are you wondering what is INSIDE this box?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Yes I LOVE to tease!
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

The 2007-2008 Stampin Up Catalogue!!

There are approximately 200 NEW products in this NEW catalogue.....which includes lots of NEW stamps sets, NEW ink and paper colours, NEW ribbons, NEW punches and my most favourite item - Chipboard! And don't get me started on how GORGEOUS the hostess stamp sets are...the ones that are ONLY available to those who host a workshop. I'm going to have to host my own workshop so I can benefit from them too!

I'm opening my home up to you all this Saturday evening, March 31st, from 7:00 PM onwards. Come have a cup of tea and browse through this beautiful book with me. There are so many lovely cards ideas and techniques to look at, as well as all the other things I've already mentioned above. Just email or call me if you'd like to come along.
Remember that the catalogue is FREE to those who book a workshop or it can be bought for $12.95.

No comments: